Accelerate Cambridge is a 11-week start-up accelerator providing entrepreneurship education expert advice, coaching and mentoring. Providing teams of entrepreneurs with a structured approach that combines online lectures, workshops, weekly coaching and mentoring and access to a shared workspace.
The programme helps teams turn an idea into a business, launch, and then keep going. Accelerate Cambridge is part of an ecosystem of support for entrepreneurs in Cambridge and will help you navigate through to find the resources you need. Open to teams of two or more people looking to start a venture, one must have Cambridge connection – student, alumni, faculty, staff of the University or resident of the town.
Accelerate Cambridge provides advice and mentoring on:
• Ideation, idea shaping and initial screening
• Discovering the most promising applications for your knowledge or technology
• Research and customer development
• Protecting your intellectual property
• Developing a compelling customer value proposition
• Sales and traction
• Branding and marketing
• Establishing evidence of genuine customer demand
• Understanding the competitive landscape and much more.
Click here for more details.