The BfE Cambridge Chapter recognises the pitfalls many face in social entreprenurship in certain parts of the world, with relatively fewer resources and financial support, and wanted to make it easier for more social entrepreneurs to create impact and become investor-ready.
BfE has worked with over 100 different students across multiple disciplines, dozens of passionate entrepreneurs around the world, and forged new partnerships with social impact ecosystem players. It also provides consulting, finance, legal and technical advisory services to social entrepreneurs, in addition to its four other teams that support the chapter.
The BfE Incubation Programme would be a good fit if:
• You are a for-profit or non-profit social enterprise
• You are an early stage startup at the pre-seed or seed stage
• You have an existing product or service and have started earning revenue
• Your business is legally established in Africa, Asia, Latin America or the Middle East
• You demonstrate a clear path to financial returns and social impact
Each advisory engagement lasts for 3 to 4 months. Startups may expect to complete the programme within 6 to 8 months. They accept applications on a rolling basis year-round. However, there are deadlines to be considered for specific cohorts.
Startups who apply earlier are more likely to receive detailed consideration.
Click here for more details.