A well-established, six to twelve month free incubator that helps social ventures get started and grow.
From fashion to farming, prisons to prosthetics, and whether you have global plans or are making an impact in your local community, support is tailored to suit you for six to twelve months.
Through expert business advice, training, and networking, the incubator helps social ventures secure finance, embed their social mission, measure impact, develop strong governance and grow to the next level. The core of the incubator is the relationship with a business advisor, an experienced social entrepreneur, who will support you with setting strong foundations for growth.
• Six months of structured support, including monthly training days and regular meetings with an advisor
• Further negotiated support for up to 12 months
• Support and introductions to become investment-ready and access finance, including loans and angel investment
• Support to embed and protect your social mission through appropriate legal structures
• Connections to business networks and the social sector
• Shared working space in central Cambridge
• Bursaries for entrepreneurs experiencing financial hardship
Click here for more details